CAPS, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nations largest 503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
The Warehouse Associate is required to assemble boxes for CAPS products. All FDA / GMP regulations and procedures must be followed while producing the product.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs material receiving, stocking, and shipping
- Provides general maintenance and cleaning support to pharmacy and maintains the warehouse.
- Assists with product disposal and destruction
- Complete all paperwork and production records while maintaining FDA / GMP requirements as directed for each job.
- Accurately complete Tally sheets for inventory related to assigned warehouse duties.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the product and must bring errors to the attention of the supervisors.
- Responsible for traceability of product including labeling.
- Must calculate numbers of pieces produced on a daily basis. Must be accurate with visual inspections and manually check for defects and sort out rejects.
- Assist in handling day to day ensuring they are packed, complete, packed properly including FedEx Orders and signed off as daily orders on time.
- Interface with couriers, office personnel and management in response to requests or to ensure service commitments are met.
- Abide by all facility Safety / Health Regulations including Personnel Protection Equipment.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- General warehousing.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and trucking procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- General Knowledge of cGMP.
- Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- PC computer operation.
- Able to communication with truck drivers, warehouse staff and management.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Participates in and delivers training as required
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Good communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
- Maintains internal and external customer relationships.
- Must work independently or part of a team.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Indoor work environment. Working conditions are generally clean and well lit.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled