Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
CAPS, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nations largest 503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Develops various sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for the recruitment of company personnel. Establishes and administers the employment, placement, and transfer procedures to ensure supply of personnel to meet requirements. Execute full-life cycle staffing activities including partnering with the leadership to assist in the development of strategic staffing plans, ensuring candidates meet or exceed qualifications. Supports company recruitment strategy to ensure goals are met. Provide consultation to hiring managers regarding interview and offer process, participate in the interview and provide input in decision making process. Coordinate sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment and offer activities. Track and report on staffing metrics and results.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Establishes procedures for recruitment, placement, and skill utilization.
- Partners with hiring managers, providing consultation on recruitment process, develop individualized recruitment strategy for position utilizing Strategic Search briefing form, provide recommendations.
- Interviews, screens, and determines initial selection of candidates utilizing Applicant Management System, targeted selection and other advertising, and recruiting methods.
- Coordinates drug screens, background checks, and new hire orientation.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with sources of employment such as high schools, trade schools, colleges, associations, etc. Coordinates and participates in various recruitment events, ie Campus visits, Career Fairs, Job Fairs
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of brochures and pamphlets describing employment opportunities with the company.
- Monitors quality of agency relationships, ensures consistency of agency agreements.
- Related HR functions may be assigned such as training, unemployment insurance, compensation and other HR projects.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing employment.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of company compensation and benefits.
- Proficiency creating and reporting staffing metrics
- Strong computer skills including MS Office with proficiency in Excel
- Experience in the use of applicant management systems
- Experience using behavioral interviewing techniques
- Ability to build and manage credible relationships with all customers, both internal and external
- Well organized, strong administrative abilities; Able to meet deadlines
- Initiative and creativity to develop recruiting sources
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- BA/BA degree with minimum 5-7 prior HR experience including a strong staffing/recruiting background
- Travel, if necessary, to job fairs, campuses, and to make other recruiting efforts. Valid drivers license.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment / staffing experience, preferably in the Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled